YOUR VILLA ALGARVE
Enjoy dream holidays
in a private villa in Portugal
beach 7 min by walk,
2 min by car
5 rooms, swimming pool, air condition
Bars, restaurants, fresh food
partners for trips
Walking on the beach, sand massaging your feet, worries leaving your head by help of fresh ocean breeze ..
Do you feel it yet? This is Algarve.
Your second home.
The welcome package was very good! Haf
There are plenty of options for trips and sports – we especially enjoyed jogging, playing tennis and pub football in June .D. We’ll come again!
Villa & rooms
You can reach the beach in 7 minutes on foot, in 2 minutes by car.
You can refresh yourself in the pool at the back of the villa.
You can grill some fresh meat from the local markets and relax on the terrace in the evening.
Your private villa in Algarve
Are you fed up with crowded hotels with noisy guests?
Enjoy your holidays at ease and on your own!
A private villa on the Atlantic coast is perfect for you:
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 doubles bedrooms
- 1 children’s room
For rent from
179 euro / night
Beach and center “around the corner”
Take a walk through picturesque streets and rest in one of the restaurants .
After a light lunch, it’s a short walk to a beach or cliffs with incredible views.
- 600m to the center of Burgau
- fresh fish from fishermen
- restaurants, bars
- small and long beaches
Something to eat? Step inside the kitchen
You’ll find everything you need in the kitchen. You don’t have to waste your time washing dishes, there is a dishwasher . And in the morning, coffee machine will come in handy.
- goodies welcome pack
- kitchen equipment
- dining room
Make yourself comfortable in the living room
Do you need to take a break from the sun? Just lie down on the sofa and enjoy a quiet evening with a movie.
- TV MEO – million programs in English and Portuguese
- straight way to the pool
Pool and BBQ
Grill fresh fish and enjoy the privacy of your own pool.
- grill & accessories
Bedroom for a royal slumber
Part of a holiday break is undoubtedly a good night’s sleep. We have invested in your sleeping comfort. Tall beds are waiting for you in each bedroom.
- 25 cm mattress
- tailor-made production
- suitable for people with orthopedic problems
Children’s Room – their world
The room for children is full of toys for different ages. The sockets are secure, and the toys are completely safe.
- safe room
- lots of toys
Have uninterrupted Internet access. WiFi is not only suitable for digital nomads.
For those who don’t have to keep splashing in the ocean, we have a refreshing 2.7 x 5 m swimming pool with fresh water right in the villa!
Towels, linen, soap and toilet paper, hairdryer – just everything for your comfort. For the little ones there are cots, chairs and dishes.
Get into the bubbles and be pampered. Villa Algarve is one of the few places in the area with its own spa bath.
Park comfortably in front of the villa or anywhere on the street.
Especially in high season Burgau can be very hot. Relax in the shade after a day in the sun.
There are many things you can do on a holidays in Portugal, but don’t waste your time washing dishes. That’s where you get your dishwasher.
Who would not want to experience romance at the crackling fire. Bring the right atmosphere and murmur with your half on a blanket in front of the fireplace.
What a vacation without quality morning coffee would that be.
Have you visited the Algarve outside the summer season? Warm up during chilly evenings with air conditioning (heating mode) or electric heater. Warm water all year round.
Do you work on the go? Then you will appreciate the workplace for a laptop and a comfortable chair. In the meantime, let the children watch a fairy tale on TV.
Did you get dirty on your trip or just run out of clean linen? Wash it in the villa (free or for a fee).
Entertain your kids on holidays can give you a hard time. Therefore, you will find children’s books and toys in the villa. If children are still sleeping during the day, pull the curtains or blinds. Secure the corners of the tables with covers – we have them available.
There is a built-in grill next to the pool. So do not hesitate, go to the local markets for fresh meat and start a proper BBQ! There is of course a fire extinguisher in the villa.
The kitchen includes a fridge, stove and basic cooking utensils, pots, pans, and ingredients oil, salt and pepper. There is a microwave or a classic oven for heating.
Check-in & Check-out
Need earlier? Please contact us and we will arrange it.
Check-out is until 10:00 at the latest.
If possible, we’ll let you sleep in (on request).
we’re excited that you decided to spend your free time in our villa.
To enjoy it and preserve the villa, please follow 15 simple rules:
2. PARTIES WITH COMMON SENSE – please respect the peace of the neighbors, keep calm after 22h
3. WE ARE NOT LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER’S STUFF – the dressing room marked PRIVATE! is private. End of story.
4. ONLY TOILET PAPER INTO THE PLACE – do not throw female
sanitary articles, baby wipes or diapers into the toilet
5. WE HAVE TOWELS, BUT ONLY FOR HOME USE – you don’t have to bring your own towels, but take your own blankets to the beach
6. WE SAVE NATURE – there is air conditioning in your villa for your convenience,
if you don’t need it, please, switch it off
7. LET THE WIND TO THE KITCHEN – hot water is provided by a gas boiler. For proper operation, it needs air. Therefore, if you are using hot water, open the window in the kitchen
8. WE DO NOT DAMAGE EQUIPMENT – impurities, damage or loss of any of the villa’s equipment is fined up to 500 euros. Report damage immediately. Use all equipment only in the villa. Do not move furniture. Do not use your own appliances (except those for hygiene)
9. WINDOWS – when you leave the villa, please close the windows
10. WE HAVE CLEANERS OF ALL KINDS AND WE KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT CLEAN – you can find all cleaning stuff in the kitchen under the sink. Broom, toilet paper and cloth are in the closet
11. SAVING NATURE VOL.2 – we recycle paper, glass, metals and plastics (metals and plastics recycle together). Recycling bins can be found at the entrance in front of the villa
12. WHEN WE MAKE A FIRE, WE MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH AIR IN THE LIVING ROOM – it’s about the boiler again; if you use the fireplace, make sure there is enough air in the villa for the stove to function properly
13. WHAT ABOUT THE SWIMMING POOL – Mr. Vitór cleans the pool every Wednesday. Do not turn on the heater, it’s broken
14. WE’RE NOT RIDING TO THE TERRACE WITH A CAR – no comment 🙂
15. NO WEAPONS, NO DRUGS – otherwise you will be asked to leave the villa immediately
Thank you for respecting the Villa Algarve rules and we wish you great holidays!
Sports & Trips
What you can do
Take a trip
Everyone finds something in the Algarve.
For example, explore the local history , discover the picturesque corners of Portuguese cities , or be charmed by nature not only in national parks.
Put in your body
Do you have enough of beach and pool rolling and wish to move your body? Try your favorite sports in the Algarve. From quiet golf through tennis to adrenaline surfing .
The south and west of Portugal offer almost infinity of beautiful beaches with a clear blue ocean. Enjoy the beauty of nature without thousands of tourists .
Rent a private villa
We offer discounts for early reservations and long stays. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and don’t miss special actions .
Peak SeasonSummer holidays
- The peak season starts in July and ends with the last August day
High SeasonMain season
- The high season is June and September
Middle SeasonMIddle season
- Perfect time for sports in October and May
Low SeasonLow season
- Out of season is November and April
Off SeasonWinter and spring
- From the beginning of December until the end of March we have a winter and spring season in Burgau